Promotes the members’ and region’s economic development
The CCB-M promotes the members’ and region’s economic development. It is a business network unique and professional at the heart of the region's prosperity aspirations.
Our Chamber’s actions aim to:
- The feeling of being a valued member of a group. The desire to get involved in said group because of common values.
- This feeling brings pride, and ignites the desire to promote the CCB-M and its members.
- A person’s (or group’s) ability to influence other individuals or organizations towards a common goal.
- Leadership is essential to unite members around a shared vision.
- To expose a fact without transforming it; showing honesty, integrity.
- Transparence is the cornerstone of the sense of belonging and a duty towards our members’ trust. No transparency, no complicity.
- A spoken or written promise to oneself, to take action. To be involved and take necessary action to the achievement of our goals. Commitment allows to move forward with confidence.
- The acceptance of others the way they are, thus allowing them to be and to grow without any attempt to change them.
- Respect allows us to support our members without any judgement.
Publications Policy on Facebook
- The publications on Facebook will be in French.
- Companies wishing to benefit from free exposure on our Facebook page, must absolutely be active members (paid membership).
- Publications must be "one-time events", i.e: hiring, expansion, awards, event, competition, training, etc.
- If a non-profit organization wishes to post its publications on Facebook, it must provide free tickets so the CCB-M can send a representative.
- No publication limits per member. Our goal is to make our members shine.
- No direct advertising: We will soon have options to post advertisements on our new website. The policy on this will follow soon.
Contact-us for more informations.