11th edition Gala Excellence Brome-Missisquoi
Gala Excellence honored for 22 years already!
A word from the Honorary President
« It is with great emotion that I accepted the honorary presidency of the 11th edition of the Excellence Gala of the Brome-Missisquoi Chamber of Commerce. I myself received one of these prestigious awards in 2017 and I admit that it often gives the little kick that we miss some mornings as an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur involves work, many questions, many hesitations, fears, hours, crying, but also a lot of satisfaction, daring, self-fulfillment and so on. We are fortunate to be performing in a beautiful region that buzzes with energy and flourishing businesses, thanks to citizens with bright and bubbling ideas. Let's take the time of an evening to discover the treasures that surround us and dive together to discover the pearls behind these companies. The Gala Committee and I are waiting for you on October 26 to celebrate our collective pride.»
5 nominates and one winner per categorie
- New business (must have been established between June 1, 2014 and June 1, 2016)
- Business offering professional services Company (part of a professional corporation)
- Non-profit organization (undertaking any mission)
- Retail business with 1 to 10 employees
- Industrial and manufacturing company with 1 to 10 employees
- Industrial and manufacturing company with 11 or more employees
- Service company with 1 to 10 employees
- Service company with 11 or more employees
Each nominated company, whether a winner or not in its category, is eligible for recognition awards.
- Innovation (environnement, new ideas, technology, etc.)
- Business succession
- Citizen involvement
- Sustainable development (*new)
- Business personality of the year
Grand prize of the evening
Each finalist company in its category is eligible for the Business of the Year Award.
- Brome-Missisquoi Business of the Year
We are sorry, it is no longer possible to nominate any company, since the registration period is over.
The enterprises in nomination will be revealed on september 19, 2019.
More details to follow shortly.