The SAAQ agent office in Cowansville is operated by the Brome-Missisquoi Chamber of Commerce (CCB-M). This service is linked to CCB-M values, including commitment and proximity. Moreover, all the profits generated by the operation of this point of service are reinvested in the services to the members of the Chamber of commerce.
The agent office located at 104, du Sud Street, suite 150, in Cowansville meets the main needs in terms of license and registration such as:
- Replacement or cancellation of a driver's license
- Renewal of a driving license
- Renewal and replacement of the health insurance card
- Photo taking
- Renewal of the registration
- Loss or theft of the registration (replacement)
- Transfer of ownership and issue of the registration
- Vehicle storage and discarding
- Vehicle retirement
- Exemption of winter tires
Did you know that this service point located in downtown Cowansville is open Thursday evening and Saturday morning to serve you better? « We opted for the strategy of closing our office on Monday and opening a time slot on the weekend, so that it is accessible to all, regardless of shifts. » says Ms. Melanie Gobeille, Executive Director of CCB-M.
The prompt and courteous service offered by the Chamber of Commerce is most welcome. The team has everything planned to optimize your experience: extended hours of operation, localization near the community and friendly customer service.