The Brome-Missisquoi Chamber of Commerce is a resource and solution hub that helps promote the influence and success of our members and the community!
The CCB-M promotes the members’ and region’s economic development. It is a business network unique and professional at the heart of the region's prosperity aspirations.
The highly professional team and its business network are at the disposal of entrepreneurs, businesses and organisations to help them meet their challenges, succeed and shine.
Our Chamber’s actions aim to:
Publications Policy on Facebook
- The publications on Facebook will be in French.
- Companies wishing to benefit from free exposure on our Facebook page, must absolutely be active members (paid membership).
- Publications must be "one-time events", i.e: hiring, expansion, awards, event, competition, training, etc.
- If a non-profit organization wishes to post its publications on Facebook, it must provide free tickets so the CCB-M can send a representative.
- No direct advertising.
- No publication limits per member. Our goal is to make our members shine.